The Italian Language School GpE with the collaboration of University, Government, Province, Region, Common. UE introduces the ICFI : "Italian Course Full Immersion".
For this region we introduce our programme for two weeks from March to October
The ICFI is the Italian programme ideal for groups interested to learn, improve the Italian language.
The principal objective of ICFI is to promote interaction between the students and the people of Calabria and in particular with people of Nicotera.
- Language Course: 20 Lessons per week (systematic acquisition of skills covering all aspects of the language; broadening of grammar; intensive training in oral and written expression).
- Accommodation: 2 weeks double room in apartment. The apartments are all in the centre of Nicotera, consist in large bedrooms with kitchen, fridge and bathroom. Water electricity and gas usage are included in the Contribution.
- Cultural Activities: Our School offers its students extracurricular activities every day. Visit to Reggio Calabria, Gerace, Vibo Valentia, The thirrenian coast ,Monte Poro, Scilla.
- Social Activites : Seminar on historic and artistic with director of museum of art sacred and visit of Museums, churches, historic centre of city, and..more.
- Tipical calabrian Activites: Cooking course, visit to wineries; visit to farms producing oil and wine, visit to artisan companies and possibility workshop.
- Pick up Service : Transport service from/to airport/accommodations.
- Free Service : internet, school library, assistance, touristic assistance;
If you want more informations on ICFI please contact:
FINAL PRICE ALL INCLUDED
“ 650,00 € ”
General information :
- 1 Lesson = 55 Minutes
- Minimum 3 persons
- 4 Lessons a day
- All the social and cutural actives, will be in italian Language.
- Arrival on Saturdays and Sundays
- Monday: Presentation of the course, distribution of study material and timetable of lessons.
- 150€ must be paid on the booking date. The remaining sum must be paid at the beginning of the course.
If you cancel your booking:
-1 month before thestart of the course: 20% will not be refund.
-15 days before the start of the course: 50% will not be refund.
-1 week before the star: 100% will not be refund.
In the case of not concluding the course the entire sum will not be refund.
Our school guarantees all the services you have booked.
If you confirm the booking, you accept all
the conditions above-mentioned.
Giovani per l'Europa Onlus
via Corso Umberto I
( Castello Ruffo )
89844 Nicotera (VV)
Tel: + 39 0963 82105 Fax + 39 0963 82105